We work with 15,000 people every year and address the needs of entire families, with a focus on immigrants, refugees, low-income community members, and public housing residents.
Not sure which resources or services are relevant to you? Call our hotline at 206-923-6480 or fill out our help request form and we will contact you. Are you a community partner? Download our one-pager! More languages coming soon.
- resources and referral services, caregiver support, health and wellness goals, Medicaid case management, support groups
- testing and referrals, HIV and hepatitis counseling, mental health referrals, homelessness services, drug prevention and health promotion campaigns, Seattle World School teen clinic
- prenatal services, developmental screenings, home visiting, playgroups, toddler classrooms, school readiness, parent trainings, Policy Council
- vocational training, employment case management, job placements, computer literacy, citizenship classes
- rental and move-in assistance, eviction prevention, temporary housing options, financial counseling
- after-school programs, tutoring, STEM and arts engagement, juvenile justice advocacy, mentorship, English classes